- Get adjusted. Webster technique
- Watch TV or read while sitting on dining room
chair or facing backwards in this chair (or kneeling over birth ball, ottoman ,
etc. The goal is to keep your knees
lower than hips and tummy lower than spine.
- Spend 20 minutes 3X day on all fours, doing
hula, and pelvic rocking
- Last 2 weeks of pregnancy, spend a lot of time
on all fours scrubbing floor, crawling, or other tasks.
- Swim belly down- breast stroke, etc
- Warm baths (visualize baby in proper position)
- Be sure to sleep on your left side
- Go on long car rides in semi reclining positions where knees are higher than hips
- Sitting with legs crossed
- Deep squatting (may encourage baby to engage in pelvis in mal-position)